Monday, June 8, 2015

Prologue

Here I am going to explain an economic system which is the best economic system and has been thought of by many intellectuals before but due to human greediness it was never fully applied.                                                                       

Some people may think that I am against America as I am against the present form of capitalism, but I am not. Yes I am against multinational companies, I am against chains, I am against franchises, I am against all such systems which make one person the employee, servant or the slave of other person or organization. I want every person on this globe to own his own business.                                                     

Some will assume that I am supporter of communism. But in my view communism is the most devilish system. While in a communist system every single person becomes the employee of the system, in my system every single person becomes the entrepreneur. My system is just opposite of communism.

The title of the article/system –
Although I have given it the name Humanistic Capitalism but many other people call it by other names. Here I am giving the names by which different intellectuals call it -

Cottage Industry system - Mahatma Gandhi
Self Employment system - Conl. Qaddafi
Economic Decentralization - Baba Ramdev
Humanistic Capitalism - Your sincerely writer
Ideal economy - this name is actually used for all type of economic systems by their supporters. So obviously I will also call my system as Ideal Economy.

 

 

 

 

 

Index –

I. A study of the prevalent economic systems

A.   Capitalism

B.    Communism

C.   The Mixed Economies

II. Humanistic Capitalism - The basic principles

A)   Right to Private Property - No Communism

B)   Self employment, not Labor system

C)   Per -Case-Payment vs Fixed Salary
D)   Swadeshi

II. The Role of Govt in Ideal Economy

A)   Purpose of Tax System
B)   Demerits of Taxation
C)   Business(by govt) vs Tax
D)   Businesses of Govt
E)    Competition of Govts with Govts only

III. Differennt Sectors of Economy - The ideal structures

A)   Transport Sector

B)   Fuels and electricity

C)   Telecommunications

D)   Banking Sector - A Government monopoly

E)    Agricultural Farms- Equal Distribution

F)    Manure Supply for Agriculture

G)  Local transport & waterways

H)   FMCG Sector

I)      Retail Marketing Sector

No comments:

Post a Comment